UPDATE

i'm not beautiful like you. i'm beautiful like me.
Ya Allah. If I am to fall in love, let me touch the heart of someone whose heart is attached to you.” Aameen

Search This Blog

Mar 13, 2012

dia sweet and I'm melting.

Me saying,

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
sugar is sweet;
and so are YOU


Sweet boy saying,

Roses are red,
violets are blue;
I am not gonna say much,
just for you.


Me saying,

"Sweet and nice!"


Sweet boy saying,

Roses are red,
violets are blue;
bees need flower;
and I need you.


Me saying,

"Double sweet and nice! hahaha"


Sweet boy saying,

Roses are red,
violets are blue;
I didn't start living until I met you..


My heart saying,

'hamboi! tak tidur malam aku kang.' *sengih2 cam hape je aku dah ni! 


Lastly, sweet boy saying,

Roses are red,
violets are blue;
there is one way to say it right,
that is I love you..


My heart?

puff! melting banyak-banyak. adehhh. habis kena diabetes sebab banyak sangat dapat sweets. hahahaha.
sila-mari-freeze kn hati!!



stop staring at me like that, Dean!
kau buat aku bertambah double-triple cayor je eh!!






p/s: he's my sweet boy. so, stop wondering coz i'm still single. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Yang menarik