Crazy little thing called.. Love

Salam.

Jom recall semula movie faveret aku. Aku dah review dan aku dah quotes bait-bait yang best. 

So ini.. Lirik lagu 'Someday' ost untuk movie ni. Layan je.



I don’t know how much longer
That I have to put up with everything
I've been hiding all the truth inside my heart
Everytime we meet
Everytime you turn face to me
Though I look indifferent
Do you know how much i have to force myself?
Can you hear my heart calling for you, loving you?
But I can’t open my heart for anyone to know
Can you hear it?
My heart keeps waiting there for you
Waiting for you open it
and hope you will realize..
Someday


Though I love you
Though I feel
but deep down inside, I don’t dare to tell you
Everytime we meet
Everytime you turn face to me
Though I look indifferent
Do you know how much i have to force myself?

Can you hear my heart calling for you, loving you?
But I can’t open my heart for anyone to know
Can you hear it?
My heart keeps waiting there for you
Waiting for you open it
And I hope you will realize
That this person loves you
Please I hope you will know
Someday





lalalala~~

Comments

DeE YaNa said…
haniza..aku pun tgk cite ni..best gilerrr!.hensem giler laki die
hana_aniz said…
hohoho. great! sgt hensem wehhh. berdarah hidung aku. hahahah
abeyoe23 said…
hahaha..NAM ada iras muke ko niza..




*p/s: sewaktu blom di'renovet' oleh Pin..=p
abeyoe23 said…
hahaha...sebijik!!
hana_aniz said…
hahaha. bongek ko abe. ko nk ckp aku x comel la ni? x pe.. x comel pun, p'shone still suka kt nam. lalalalalala~~~~
abeyoe23 said…
p'shone mane la kt malaysia ni suke kt ko..huhu..
aku x ckp pom gtu kt ko,.untung larr ko!!
Pearl Jangmi said…
the best teens film i've ever seen!! superb acting by "nam"&"shone" =]
hana_aniz said…
abe: p'shone malaysia mana nk suka aku? huhu.. aku ngah tunggu la nih. dia x muncul2 pn. ohhhh. maksud ko?? aku comel la ni?? waaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ segannyeeee~~~ *sambil buat gaya tangan. hahaa

jangmi: yup2! strongly agree. hikhik. ;)

Popular Posts